We all know that Kashmir is the paradise of India. Kashmir tour packages have become one of the most popular choices of tourists in the country because of their eye-soothing scenic beauty, snow-covered mountains, and valleys full of flowers. During the wintertime, the places become fully covered with snow, and that portraits a great landscape view for the tourists. To spend vacations in Kashmir, go through Kashmir tour packages and set your itinerary based on that.
Main Attractions of Jammu & Kashmir Tour
Almost every place in Kashmir has a tourist value with its awesome scenic beauty. Kashmir tour with family cannot be completed in 2-3 days. It takes about 6 to 7 days to visit the main tourist attractions. Among all of them, here are some of the main attractions of Kashmir.
- Dal Lake: This Place is known as the Heaven of Earth. The scenic beauty of Dal Lake satisfies every tourist and boating here is an activity of great pleasure.
- Gulmarg: Gulmarg is famous for its wonderful landscape and ski activities.
- Pulwama: You will find natural springs and large apple orchards here.
- Pahalgam: The scenic beauty of the mountains from Pahalgam will mesmerize you.
- Sonmarg: Sonmarg is great places located in Ganderbal district of Jammu & Kashmir. There are most beautiful sites are avalable to visit as well Vishansar Lake, Nilagrad River, Zoji La Pass & More.
- Srinagar City: Srinagar is known as the city of beauty. You will love shopping for Kashmiri products from the local markets.
- Kargil: Everyone knows about this place for the devastating war between India and Pakistan in the late 90s. But this place also has a beautiful scenic beauty.
- Amarnath Cave: The Amarnath shrine of Lord Shiva counts as one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peethas. According to the ancient hindu mythology, Lord Shiva unveiled His secret of Immortality to Devi Parvati here.
- Chashme Shahi: This is the top attractions of Kashmir, a part of Mughal Garden. Every year thousands of tourists come to see this natural garden which has been founded by Female Saint of Kashmir, Rupa Bhawani.
- Tulip Garden: Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden is one of most visited sites in Kashmir. The garden has verious types of flowers and attract the tourists. Mostly tourists visit this garden at Annual Tulip Fastival which is organize every year in month of April. Garden daily open at 9:00 AM and Close at 7:00 PM.
- Shankracharya Temple: Shankracharya Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, is top spritiual sites in Kashmir. This temple is also known as Jyeshteshwara Temple, more than pilgrims visit this temple in Amarnath Yatra Season.
- Vaishno Devi: Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is located in Trikuta Parvat in Jammu, India. It is the second most visited Hindu pilgrimage sites in India.